- 1/2 cup fat free or lowfat milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® Hazelnut Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 shots (4 ounces or 1/2 cup) freshly brewed espresso or double-strength coffee
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup (optional)
STEAM milk and Coffee-mate natural bliss Creamer until 150° to 160° F. Brew espresso into coffee mug; pour in milk mixture, holding back foam. Spoon foam over the top.
TOP with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Cook’s Tip: If you don’t have a milk steamer/frother, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee-mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.