- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® Hazelnut Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
MIX together flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Dissolve coffee in vanilla extract.
BEAT butter and sugar in large mixer bowl for 2 to 3 minutes or until fluffy. Scrape down side of bowl and beaters. Beat in egg until combined. Beat in vanilla-coffee mixture. Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined.
DIVIDE dough in half. Shape each half into a ball; flatten into a 5-inch disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Line 2 to 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove plastic wrap from one disk (keep other disk chilled while you are rolling); place dough on lightly floured surface.
ROLL dough to about 1/8-inch thickness. Using 2-inch-round cookie cutter, cut into circles. Form dough scraps into a ball; reroll and cut into circles. Place on prepared baking sheets about 1-inch apart.
BAKE for 8 to 9 minutes or until the edges just start to brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PLACE morsels and Coffee-mate natural bliss Creamer in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds. Allow mixture to sit for 1 minute; stir until smooth. Spoon about ½ teaspoon mixture between two cookies to create sandwiches. If desired, drizzle any remaining chocolate over cookies. Dust with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: Regular granulated sugar can be used in place of superfine sugar.