- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® Vanilla Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® Vanilla Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
BREAK French bread into small pieces; place into prepared pan.
MELT 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Pour over bread.
COMBINE 1 cup granulated sugar, eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large bowl. Add 2 cups cream, half-and-half and 1 cup Coffee-mate natural bliss Creamer; mix well. Pour over bread pieces.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
COMBINE 1/2 cup butter or margarine, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup cream and 1/4 cup Coffee-mate natural bliss Creamer in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens and comes to a full boil. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
SERVE warm with bread pudding.